Common characteristics of dry skin:
A tight, stretched feeling in the skin. Small, invisible pores – thin skin. Easily becomes lined. May have a matte, flaky surface.
Products for dry skin
Daily skincare routine:
- Cleansing Cream or Face Wash. Usually only used in the evening. Moisturizer can be replaced with Rose Cream Anti Wrinkle for more active anti age skin treatment.
- Rose Water – morning and evening. Also during the day when necessary, e.g. in dry indoor air.
- Eye Cream – for the best results, morning and evening.
- Moisturizer Normal/Dry Skin or Dry/Sensitive – morning and evening.
Extra care for mature skin:
- Carrot Oil for extra nourishment and fats as necessary. Morning and/or evening. Especially in the winter.
- Peeling Cream – once a week..
- Purifying Clay Mask – once a week.
- Organic Cotton Mask – anti-aging and moisturising, once a week or as needed
- Vitamin C Serum with Rose Root – about twice a week, or as a cure every night for 2-3 month.
- Night Care Intense if needed extra nutrition for the night.
- Calming Moisturizer Anti Redness – as an alternative moisturizer, calming and reduces and prevents redness, contains prebiotics.