Some skin types produce a lot of sebum. This can be due to a number of factors. Diet, hormones, genetics, stress and the functioning of the internal organs all affect the health of your skin.
Characteristics of oily skin:
Oily, sometimes shiny surface
Thick skin, often open pores
Stays wrinkle-free until late in life
May have blackheads, spots and papules
Products for oily skin
Daily skincare routine:
- Face Wash that washes away sebum without disturbing the skin’s natural acid mantle. Both morning and evening, when necessary.
- Rose Water – morning and evening.
- Moisturizer Normal/Oily Skin – Refreshing moisture gel, quickly absorbed.
- Jojoba Oil to helps your skin to regulate the sebaceous glands and keep glandular secretions at normal levels.
- Calming Moisturizer Anti Redness – as an alternative moisturizer, calming and reduces and prevents redness, contains prebiotics.
Extra care for oily skin
- Gentle Peeling 1-2 times per week, but not on active spots.
- Purifying Clay Mask 1-2 times per week.
- Organic Cotton Mask – anti-aging and moisturising
- Vitamin C Serum to stimulate the skin’s immunity, 2-3 times per week in the evening.
- Night Care Intense if needed extra nutrition for the night.
Tips and hints:
Don’t finger your face, keep your hair back and eat lots of fresh fruit and vegetables, not lots of carbohydrates and fats. Exercise regularly and get enough sleep.