Rosenserien and the environment
Rosenserien cares about the environment and our planet. All our packaging is recyclable, made from recycled plastic collected from the oceans and we use environmentally-friendly inks. Nor do we have extra boxes outside the packaging. Rosenserien is a climate smart choice because production takes place in Sweden, in Östersund and the products are
Environmental and climate-friendly reasons to choose Rosenserien products
- Based on organically grown plants and herbs
- Locally; Swedish production
- The base of most of the products is certified aloe vera gel, which is also fair trade marked
- Environmentally friendly packaging made of recycled plastic taken from the Oceans. They are also easy to recycle.
- Not tested on animals, whether raw materials or finished product–are among the animals properly selected skincare brand. Approved by Animals Rights in Sweden and international PETA.
- Mild scent without synthetic perfume(fits most fragrance allergy sufferers)
- Without the addition of synthetic substances, alcohol, animal ingredients and mineral oils
- Very concentrated and lasting products as no water is added.
The last point may need some additional lighting: no water added in the products is very unusual. Water is not dangerous in itself, but to use large amounts of water has major implications for our environment. The water in our skin care products have a large environmental impact with both considering the volume of transport, packing number and volume overhaul in our treatment plants. In addition, more preservatives are needed the more water a product contains.
Environment and climate working office, warehouse and logistics
- Conference calls instead of physical meetings.
- Only eco-labeled paper for printing and educational material.
- Waste sorting in offices and kitchenettes.
- Computers and printers are eco-labeled.
- Only environmentally friendly transport, where the transport companies have environmental certification.
- Our supplier of cardboards environmentally certified.
- Our brochures and poster materials are printed on eco label paper.
- We use recycled packaging materials.
- Recycle all leftover packaging.
- Our facilities are heated with air heating.
- All areas of the building are painted with the eco-labeled color.