The skin changes over time. It has a number of contributory factors: The fat and moisture content of the cells decreases, the skin’s own renewal slows down and there is a reduction in substances that give the skin firmness and elasticity. How fast changes appear depends on both external and internal factors. However it’s never too late to start!
Common characteristics of mature skin:
Dry sometimes with a matte and flaky surface
Wrinkles, even appearing with relaxed muscles
Sometimes fragile skin, that easily becomes wounded
Products for mature skin
Daily skincare routine:
- Cleansing Cream, remove with lukewarm water. Usually only used in the evening. Face Wash is an alternative, if you prefer a gel.
- Rose Water – morning and evening. When needed even during the day.
- Eye Cream – for the best results, morning and evening.
- Rose Cream Anti Wrinkle for a while or used continuously, for more active anti age skin treatment.
Extra care for mature skin:
- Gentle Peeling once a week- important to stimulate and to get rid of dead skin cells.
- Purifying Clay Mask once a week.
- Organic Cotton Mask – anti-aging and moisturising
- Vitamin C Serum for an extra vitamin boost, twice a week or as a cure every night.
- Night Care Intense if needed extra nutrition for the night.
- Carrot Oil, easily absorbed oil for extra care and moisture. Morning and/or evening. Of extra importance during the winter.
- Calming Moisturizer Anti Redness – as an alternative moisturizer, calming and reduces and prevents redness, contains prebiotics.
Daily facial exercises stimulate the muscles and skin texture, as laughter is the best medicine it´s also delays the onset of wrinkles!