Common characteristics of combination skin:
Oily central area on the face and dry and/or sensitive areas on the cheeks.
Often dry in the surface of the skin and at the same time an overproduction of sebum which can give spots and papules.
Products for combination skin
Daily skincare routine:
- Cleansing Cream or Face Wash, – the T zone. Evening, possibly morning as well on shiny, oily skin.
- Rose Water – morning and evening.
- Eye Cream – for the best results, morning and evening.
- Moisturizer Normal/Oily Skin – morning and evening
- Complete dry areas with Jojoba Oil or Carrot Oil – especially in winter.
Extra care for mature skin:
- Jojoba Oil can be used instead of moisturising cream. Normalises sebum production.
- Gentle Peeling – 1-2 times per week, but not on shallow capillaries.
- Purifying Clay Mask – 1-2 times per week.
- Organic Cotton Mask – anti-aging and moisturising, once a week or as needed.
- Carrot Oil – especially during the winter, to strengthen the skin against the cold, dry air and to provide lustre.
- Vitamin C Serum with Rose Root for an extra energy boost – twice per week or as a cure every night for 2-3 month.
- Night Care Intense if needed extra nutrition for the night.