Common characteristics of combination skin:
Oily central area on the face and dry and/or sensitive areas on the cheeks.
Often dry in the surface of the skin and at the same time an overproduction of sebum which can give spots and papules.
Products for combination skin
- Cleansing Cream or Face Wash, particularly in the central area – the T zone. Evening, possibly morning as well on shiny, oily skin.
- Rose Water – morning and evening.
- Eye Cream – for the best results, morning and evening.
- Moisturizer Normal/Oily Skin – morning and evening
- Jojoba Oil can be used instead of moisturising cream. Normalises sebum production.
- Gentle Peeling – 1-2 times per week, but not on shallow capillaries.
- Purifying Clay Mask – 1-2 times per week.
- Carrot oil – especially during the winter, to strengthen the skin against the cold, dry air and to provide lustre.
- Vitamin C Serum with Rose Root for an extra energy boost – twice per week.
- Night Care Intense can use calming and nourishing at nights.